Tuesday, December 28, 2004

blogs hurt people

A guy at my school almost got expelled for having a blog. He had posted his frustrations and expressed his feelings about certain people, he by no means wanted to hurt anyone in any physical or any sort of way. Olivia has also had some blog troubles that she can attest to. Now I as well have had the same thing happen to me. I now realize that I should keep it basic what I'm doing what shows I'm doing how school is, nothing more. Nothing personal. To those that I have hurt, I am sorry and I hope that things can get better.

My last personal note I will ever put in my blog is this:

I love you both and I am sorry to ever to come in between a friendship. As you know I have been in a similar situation and I feel horrible for what has now happened. I have lost two very important friends I respect you both a tremendous amount and I will not be a bother to the two of you anymore. We had some amazing times and I hope they are not completely over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Corina said...

hey i like ur blog..just blog surfing haha....but yea have a good new years!

December 28, 2004 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger olivia said...

uh oh.

December 29, 2004 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home